Friday, March 30, 2007

Computer blues...

Apparently, I am not very good at trying to "fix" things on my computer. Sometimes I forget that fact and try to change things on my computer by myself...not a good idea! I have had Microsofts Beta edition of Vista on my computer for awhile, but since I put in on my computer hasnt been running as fast. So, I finally decided to put Windows XP back on. Well, Jake is really good at working with computers but was busy studying so I thought...'hey it cant be too hard, I just do it myself!' For the past four days I've been paying for my impatience because now I cant even get my computer to get past the very first screen! Ahhh! After talking to a gateway support person, and trying without success what he said to do...he concluded that there was probably "physical damage to my motherboard" and would probably need to have a technician look at it. Ummm what?! I dont even know what that is...but I know its not good and I have no idea how I could have messed it up so bad! Hopefully we, actually just Jake, can get it working again soon!