Friday, April 6, 2007

God is so awesome!

I may have mentioned before that I was looking for a subleaser for the house I'm renting. My lease starts next month, but I will be gone for about two months this summer and was trying to avoid paying rent while I was gone. I was getting a little discouraged and thought my chances were pretty slim finding someone by next month...BUT I put an ad about it on our schools online ad board and just got an email from a girl this morning who needs a place for summer still! She seemed to really like the house and sounded like a great canidate to live there this summer! I was so excited because this was such an answer to prayer! Its amazing how God provides. He cares about everything in our lives, even the little things that stress us out. I feel so blessed and am go grateful He pointed my ad out to her! =)