Saturday, December 8, 2007

End of Semester

Wow I cant believe finals week is just about here! I just finished up classes this week and now I'm on the last stretch of the whole semester. It has gone by so fast! What a week its been...I'm actually looking forward to finals week because it will be SO much less stressful! I've been working a lot lately at my new job, and had a big paper for my Evaluation class due yesterday. After a LONNNG night I finally got it done. I am so relieved to have that done! Now that thats over, I feel like I can relax a little and focus on finishing up everything else I need to do for the end of the semester. I only have two finals next week, so it shouldnt be too bad! After Tuesday, I wont have to worry about school at all for a few weeks. (Which will be realllly nice) Then...I'll come back and start up my last semester of school! Wow!