Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Go Panthers!

Wow...our Panther football team is AWESOME! My family and I got to go to the first playoff game on Saturday which was a lot of fun. What a game! Our team was ahead most of the game (not by much though) but then with less than 2 minutes left New Hampshire scored pulling them ahead by a couple points. Everyone was stunned and couldnt believe that the game had taken such a turn with not much time left. BUT our Panthers were up to the pressure and marched the ball right back down the field and made an amazing touchdown pass play leaving only 7 seconds left on the clock!!! WOW! Everyone went crazy. Hah...I dont think there was anyone watching that didnt jump off their seat. On the way home, Steven said..."I think I screamed like a girl when they scored!" It was so exciting. This Saturday is round two...GO PANTHERS! =)