Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My New Job!

This week I'm starting a new job as a waitress for a fancy Italian resaurant called Ferraris and so far I really like it! Its so much better than my last job...as a telemarketer. Yes, I was desparite; I needed a job and thats what was avaible right away! However, after about a week and a half I got a call from the manager at Ferraris saying he'd like to set up an interview. I was extremely thrilled! =) Telemarketing was just not my thing. I knew I couldnt last long at that job so before I even knew I had the waitressing position for sure, I quit! Haha...I had never quit a job like that, so it felt a little weird; especially since I hadn't even been there two full weeks yet! I was so relived when I walked out of that place...and I never have to go back. WooHoo! =) Anways...I think this new position is going to be a lot of fun. The restaurant has a great atmosphere, amazing food, and fun people to work with. I can't wait to officially start serving!