Friday, October 12, 2007

Get Paid to Blog!

Getting paid to blog is one of the easiest ways to make money! Jake got me all set up and showed me how to advertise on blogs last year and I'm just getting started with it again. One company I'm signed up with is Smorty, which is a great resource to connect bloggers and advertisers. With Smorty, bloggers are sent different campaigns in which they have the opportunity to review or write about different companies or products on their blog. Once the blog post is approved, Smorty will then pay you for your blog! Pretty sweet huh?

One thing I love about Smorty is that bloggers get paid weekly for their posts. Other blog advertising companies I have come across only pay on a monthly basis for each post, which makes Smorty definitely stand out in my opinion! So if you are looking for an easy and fun way to make money I would really recommend checking them out!