Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Holiday shopping season is just around the corner...

It's hard to believe but its true! The holiday shopping season is only a few weeks away. Do you have you lists made yet? If you don't, its ok...I don't either! I'm not one to go out the day after Thanksgiving and fight through the crazy crowds. Holiday shopping doesn't have to mean long lines and crowded stores though. This year, maybe try doing some of your shopping online. If you do, Coupon Chief is definitely a place I would recommend checking out first. I have no idea what I am going to get the loved ones on my list, but I am excited to start looking!
Both of Jake's sisters will be having babies (within the week!) so this Christmas is definitely going to be a fun one with the new little ones around and its always fun shopping for baby clothes and toys! Coupon Chief has some great Target coupons for baby gifts to check out.
A Best Buy coupon I'm sure would come in handy for a gift for Jake. He loves electronics, so this is definitely a place for me to start looking.
Whether its at Target or Best Buy I'll be checking out Coupon Chief to see where I can save!